Timber impregnation with contemporary technique
The goal of the modernized WTT compact high-pressure impregnation plant is to manufacture a complete turn-key plant in our workshop and thus a plant that is operational on the client’s site in a very short time.
More than 500 WTT impregnation plants have been delivered worldwide and work on a daily basis to treat wood, providing a first class protection against wood enemies, including rot and fungus attack.
The autoclaves have a recognized quality as per EN 13445 pressure devices-directive and EG guidelines for machines. The technical operation is performed as per the German WHG Water Resources Act. All plants are delivered with CE certificate.
The compact impregnation plant T10 can be supplied with one or more storage tanks placed below the autoclave.
ThermoTreat 2.0 – the most competitive solution on the market
From 5000 m³ / year
For classes 1—4
EC Pressure Equipment Directive
The standard version is equiped with:
- Compact atoclave with underlying storage tank – based on the turnkey construction principle
- Pumps and electric cupboard, mounted in our factory on a compact platform
- Semi-automatic hydraulic safety locking door
- Storage tank manufactured in 8 mm steel
- Large storage tank with 30% extra volume, compared to the autoclave’s tank
- Special vacuum pumps, which protect against the built-up of aerosols